Monday, April 16, 2012

Here We Go Again...Praise God!

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing at what seemed like a good time to wake up. After hitting the "snooze" button twice, I finally peeled myself out of bed, ready to start another Monday morning. Having a few spare minutes before time for the routine, I threw some laundry in real quick. Hm, maybe today isn't going to be so bad after all. And then it was time to wake Kimberly. She can be quite difficult to wake up and I was really dreading it. As expected, she was impossible to get up and ready without having a fit or three. (Something you should know about me: I don't handle fits or tantrums well. They send my brain into crazy mode.) Right before I totally lost it, I made a better choice to pray instead. What a difference that made! The next fuss that came along, I didn't lose my cool or even get upset. So Kimberly went off to school mad at me, but I was happy and thankful that not only did all of us wake up with no real problems, but also that God has blessed me with another day with my sweet kids - fits and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment